• Topic Title

• Topic description
Funniest wrong answers? Quizzes on the TV? Anything quiz related that doesn't fit into the categories above can be discussed here.

Moderators: playgirl, JUS, rodbox

Do you think the quality of the quiz is good?

0 - not at all - needs improvment on video quality and questions
No votes
0%
1 - weak quality - needs improvment on question quality
No votes
0%
2 - fare - good questions but low quality on video
No votes
0%
3 - good - good questions and good video
No votes
0%
4 - excellent - very good questions and good quality of video
No votes
0%
5 - outstanding - excellent questions and very good video
No votes
0%
#155166 by challengeyourbrain
Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 pm
Hi All,

Currently I'm working in a project to develop quizzes using youtube with annotation.

The quiz can be found on youtube (the link is below).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWBk4CR8GI

Before going to the next quiz, I would like the have an opinion from some experts in this area. Any improvements suggestion, feedback are welcome.

Also I take this opportunity to ask you to manifest your opinion regarding the quality of the quiz using the poll.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions, criticism (which will help me to improve next quiz).

#155193 by wildrover
Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:26 pm
It's pretty good. The only change I would make is when the result is given at the end it's accompanied by the correct answers or even better, it shows the answer given and the correct answer. I have no idea how difficult that is to implement of course.

#155252 by challengeyourbrain
Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:21 am
wildrover wrote:It's pretty good. The only change I would make is when the result is given at the end it's accompanied by the correct answers or even better, it shows the answer given and the correct answer. I have no idea how difficult that is to implement of course.

Thank you wildrover for your suggestions. For next quiz I'll implement only the first suggestion - to show the correct answers. To show the user answers and the correct answers is quite hard with current options from youtube.