• Topic Title

• Topic description
Funniest wrong answers? Quizzes on the TV? Anything quiz related that doesn't fit into the categories above can be discussed here.

Moderators: playgirl, JUS, rodbox

#158945 by Sea_of_Frost
Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 pm
I don't really know if I'm right or not to advertise a page on Quizzing over here, and I apologize in advance if I'm not allowed to do so. First of all, I've been a regular to this site to gain knowledge (although I hadn't created an account), and it has been a treasure trove of information which I've gained a lot of insight from.

Where I live, quizzing isn't really that greatly thought of, and beyond the school level, there isn't much opportunity to immerse yourself in quizzing. So, me and a group of my friends decided to make a page where we try and create innovative questions (not just a bland straightforward one, which doesn't require much critical thinking, but rather one which requires you to wonder more). We have received some great support locally, and I'd like to push this page forward to people outside this country, to avid quizzers and knowledge lovers like you.

https://www.facebook.com/QMatter
It's a page called Q-Matter, and you could maybe, take a peek, and rate the questions in there, and give us some suggestions on how we can improve, both as a page and as quizzers in general.

#158981 by wildrover
Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:46 pm
The page is very good and some interesting questions. I think the best way you could build on this is to set up your own web page which is quite easy these days rather than rely on Facebook.