• Topic Title

• Topic description
Lots of questions on different subjects where you have to try to answer the latest question and if you are right then its your turn to ask the next question.

Moderators: playgirl, JUS, rodbox

#109597 by JUS
Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:14 pm
A reminder to all quizzoners..............................................

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE ONLY WHEN ANSWERING THIS SECTION.

Make guesses, have fun, put silly answers but don't use any search engines or wikis.
Certain of us do spend time in making up questions and googling etc. spoils the fun for everyone else.

I'd only permit googling etc. if a question has been posted for days and there's been no response and in the interests of moving along we need an answer. In that case, post the answer (and a new question) but say you've googled/wikid etc. and don't claim credit for it as such.

Also I want to add that if you can be bothered to answer a question then you should be bothered to post a new one else the topic just stops, sometimes for days.
I realise one can simply forget, I know I've been guilty, and so I think it would be good to PM each other to remind us to repost new questions to keep this section interesting and entertaining - which is what we all want!

Anyone flouting these suggestions could suffer my wrath and find themselves on the wrong end of a pointy stick.

Happy Quizzing! :twisted: