[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Where can I get questions with four answers? - quiz-zone
  • Topic Title

• Topic description
Got a quiz question that's driving you crazy because you don't know the answer? Post it here and see if anyone else can put you out of your misery!

Moderators: playgirl, JUS, rodbox

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • 1 post
#169649 by matencio
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:37 pm
I'm learning to code videogames and the tutorial I have lets me enter one question and four possible answers. Does anyone know where to get trivia questions with four possible answers on different topics? Preferably on Excel. The idea of typing 100 questions and 400 answers is too much, even half of that. Thanks for the help in advance.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1 post