• Topic Title

• Topic description
Seen a great idea in your local pub quiz? Looking for advice on how to run your own one? Use this forum to discuss anything to do with setting and running quizzes.

Moderators: playgirl, JUS, rodbox

#169619 by Notte510
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:41 pm
Hi, first time poster here. I’ve always been a quiz fan, both writing and participating, but recently being stuck in lockdown has enabled me to write quiz after quiz, for family and friends, sometimes doing 2-3 a week on houseparty zoom etc.

What I found is writing a quiz for lockdown seems to throw up more challenges than the usual pub quiz format. Anyway, I made a video with tips for creating a lockdown quiz, if anyone else is thinking of taking their quizzes online. Sorry, know I’m probably preaching to the choir here, but if you’re interested please see link below.

To be honest, it’s been more of a test creating YouTube videos so I can put some of the content I’ve created online, and share some of the fun! So if anyone Knows any good tools For creating and editing vids, I would be interested to hear! As you can see below, it’s basic!

https://youtu.be/QIrhMFh7UxA