• Topic Title

• Topic description
Seen a great idea in your local pub quiz? Looking for advice on how to run your own one? Use this forum to discuss anything to do with setting and running quizzes.

Moderators: playgirl, JUS, rodbox

#128460 by QMQuizology
Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm
I have set up my own Quiz on YouTube which gets the viewers involved.

The concept is very simple, i ask the viewers 6 questions, one for each of the following subjects:

Science and Nature
General Knowledge
Picture Round

All you have to do is post your answers as a comment to the video or send your answers as a video response.

Those who correctly answer the questions will be placed into a draw and 3 winners will be selected. Not only will those winners names be announced but a link will be provided to there own channel thus increasing views of there own videos.

This is the link to the first show

P.S The Show closes at 12:00pm GMT tomorrow(26 Sept) so get your answers in quick as Round Two will be posted shortly after along with any winners.

#128476 by JUS
Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm
Come on folks, at least have a little go.............is easy enuf to sign up to You Tube, you don't have to send a video message or make a peculiar video response saying "Leave Britney Alone" or even make your dog do something funny.........just leave answers in the comment section.

There's only one reply thus far and they :oops: don't know much!

#128489 by wildrover
Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:55 am
I had a go but had exactly the same answers as the person before me. Shame on you for not recognising the Everton badge JUS. It's an old quiz standard question - "Which is the only British football club badge to have a prison on it?"

#128503 by JUS
Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:55 pm
Never heard that qs b4...........at least you came second..........I've had a do this wk and only know 4 at the most again! You could dive in now and win. The QM is from that Y place so I probably shouldn't be competing as is :lol: :lol: :lol:

#128572 by wildrover
Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 pm
That's two weeks running you got caught with chestnuts JUS - the muscles that bend and extend your fingers are all in the hand. It's the tendons from those muscles that run down and attach to the end of the fingers...

#128574 by JUS
Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:53 pm

#128586 by Savage Hamster
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:57 pm
What about the arrector pili muscles which are attached to the hairs on the skin of your fingers?

I think some of the muscles which move fingers are in the forearm

#128588 by wildrover
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm
Hairs on your fingers - are you turning into a hobbit SH? Seriously though that is a very good point...

#128685 by QMQuizology
Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:26 pm
Some interesting theories there, dont want to give away the answer but i will, there are no muscles in the fingers